Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine & frame components for vehicles made in Central Ohio. We are currently seeking a qualified Accountant to join our team.
CAPT is looking for candidates that has one or more of the qualifications listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with determining product costs including material, labor and overhead
- Experience with Fixed assets
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Accounting Software
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Month End Close
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Software Applications
Benefit package includes: Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription. We also have Supplemental Health Club Membership, Company Paid Life Insurance with Supplemental Option, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay Earned Monthly, Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Two Weeks Paid Shutdown, Birthday Off with Pay, Company Paid Uniforms, Safety Boot Reimbursement, 401(k) With Company Match, Defined Pension Plan, and Tuition Payment Program for Family, Employee Assistance Program, and Bonus Program.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer