Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine components for Honda of America. CAPT’s components become part of legendary Honda automobile engines – engines known for efficient operation, reduced friction, higher output and enhanced gas mileage. We are currently seeking a well-qualified IT Engineer to join our team.
- Configure network hardware such as servers, routers, and switches.
- Upgrade, repair, and maintain computer networks.
- Troubleshoot various network issues.
- Assist network architects with the design of network models whenever needed.
- Deploy and update company-wide software.
- Manage servers and operating systems.
- Implement network security measures.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Databases
- Experience working with TCP/IP network communications and routing
- Experience working with VMware vSphere
- Network Administration experience
- Experience working with Nimble Storage
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills to deal with critical support issues
A minimum of 2 year degree in an IT related field with 2 to 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Additionally, the successful candidate will have: experience with Microsoft SQL, Cisco LAN / WAN, understand network topology, have experience with Active Directory, Exchange and Windows (7 & 10), possess exceptional communication skills, have the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, and successfully manage multiple projects.
Benefit package includes: Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription. We also have Supplemental Health Club Membership, Company Paid Life Insurance with Supplemental Option, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay Earned Monthly, Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Two Weeks Paid Shutdown, Birthday Off with Pay, Company Paid Uniforms, Safety Boot Reimbursement, 401(k) With Company Match, Defined Pension Plan, and Tuition Payment Program for Family, Employee Assistance Program, and Bonus Program.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer