Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine and frame components. We are currently seeking an experienced MRO Specialist to join our production team. Job responsibilities are to effectively oversee the MRO operations while also providing direct handling, receiving, storage, and issuance of materials from a MRO crib. To prevent customer downtime, help minimize the cost of acquiring and maintaining items. Handle all inventory needs, inspecting, marking and identifying MRO Items and equipment in order to keep items from being damaged. Job tasks would include:
- Issues MRO items and equipment to workers and maintains records of parts and equipment issued and returned.
- Receives, unpacks and stores incoming items and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory and notifies customer requester upon receipt of non stocked requests
- Undertake periodic cycle and full inventory count efforts as directed by management.
- Oversees and assists in maintaining an orderly and clean crib environment while adhering and our customer.
- Teach and supervise other Associates
- Identify, analyze, and solve problems with confidence
The successful Candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Two (2) year Associate degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven work history in Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) purchasing inventory control environment
- Experience using Enterprise Asset Management System
- Proficient in Microsoft Products and reporting software such as Crystal Reports/Cognos Reporting
CAPT is very proud to offer our Associates the following benefit package:
- Very Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance.
- Supplemental Health Club Membership,
- Company Paid Life Insurance for Associate and Family with Supplemental Option,
- Holiday Pay,
- Birthday off with pay
- Vacation Pay Earned Monthly, Plus two paid weeks company shut-down
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability,
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer