Product Quality Engineer
Celina Aluminum Precision Technology, Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine & frame components for the automotive industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Product Quality Engineer to join our team.
This position requires a two (2) year degree plus experience in a quality or engineering position. A thorough knowledge of quality methods and systems is required (statistics, reliability, sampling, and auditing), along with computer literacy in Microsoft Office products. Proven problem solving skills through root cause analysis, good communication skills, the ability work effectively in cross-functional teams, and successfully management of multiple projects is required.
Product Quality Engineer – responsibility of coordinating activities for product quality related to in house manufacturing, quality concerns at the customer and any related supplier quality activity. Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Utilize traditional and advanced quality tools to identify sources of process variation.
- Lead the problem solving process for all internal, customer and supplier quality issues.
- Develop corrective action and continuous improvement implementation plans.
- Lead cross functional teams to implement corrective actions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Use standard data-gathering tools to collect and process information.
- Apply statistical methods to analyze process information, monitor trends, and present data for proactive activity.
- Coordinate the writing and updating of control plans, FMEA’s, inspection check sheets, and reports.
- Daily interface with plant, engineering, customer, supplier, and production associates on quality related items.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes low cost Low Cost Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Card, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Pension, Birthday off with pay, Health Club Membership and Performance Bonus.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer