Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine components for vehicles made in Central Ohio.
If you are seeking a new challenge that will offer excellent benefits and competitive wages, CAPT is the place for you.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Training Coordinator
Qualified Candidates must possess one or more of the following qualifications:
- Associate Training & Development – Research, plan, organize, and conduct new and existing training programs for all Personnel
- Development, Administration, and Promotion of Associate Involvement Programs
- Previous experience with Business Planning development & implementation
- Budget development and control
- Associate Engagement
Coordinator candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Proven experience with supervision in a manufacturing setting
- Enforcement of company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplinary procedures
- Excellent record keeping and follow-up
- Associate Degree or 5 years equivalent work experience
Our comprehensive benefit package includes low cost Low Cost Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Card, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Pension, Birthday off with pay, Health Club Membership and Performance Bonus.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer