Equipment Service Staff
Our product lines include manufacturing pistons, cylinder heads, water passages and lower block engine components. In addition, we manufacture knuckle frame components. All of these products can be found inside the legendary vehicles made in Central Ohio, which are known for efficient operation, reduced friction, higher output, and enhanced fuel mileage. We are currently seeking candidates to join our maintenance team as Equipment Service Staff.
Job Type: Full Time
- Prior experience in any of the following:
PLC, Robotics, Electrical Troubleshooting, Mechanical Repairs, Hydraulics or Pneumatics
- High school graduate
- Must be reliable with the willingness to learn / ability to learn
- Must score minimum on pre-placement multi-craft test and possess attributes to be a full-time employee
- Must be able to work any shift
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry Level
Our compensation package includes:
- CAPT offers an excellent compensation and benefit package, which includes Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Card, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Pension Plan, Birthday off with pay, Health Club Membership, Performance Bonus, Employee Assistance Program, & Tuition Payment.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer