Equipment Service Technician
Would you like to work for a company that provides competitive pay, steady work, and the opportunity for growth?
We are looking for qualified Equipment Maintenance Technicians to join our team!
Earn $31.50/hr – $37.10/hr depending on skill level!
Plus $1.50/hr Shift Differential!!!
CAPT brings together a diverse group of associates who produce top quality aluminum engine and frame components for Honda of America.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A High School diploma or equivalent and a two year technical degree or a minimum of two years of relevant work experience..
- Availability to work 2nd or 3rd shift. Must also have flexibility to work some weekend, holidays, daily overtime, and off shift if needed
- Understand equipment functionally needed.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products
- Strong direction and drive
- Experience with Motoman, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley robots
- Experience with Omron PLCs
- Support projects to ensure the success of new model and business plan strategies to improve department characteristics
- Daily reporting and tracking of activities
- Support production team to achieve daily targets
- Complete preventative and planned maintenance per plan
- Report your daily activities to your team – both verbally and electronically
- Maintain daily communications and reporting to ensure accurate transfer of information utilizing and accurately documenting activity in EAM to capture labor time, resources applied (parts), conditions identified, and details of tasks performed
- Develop capability of self and team by mentoring, training, and sharing of experience to ensure technical skill set growth
- Utilize basic root cause analysis logic to improve equipment availability and apply countermeasures to meet safety, quality, cost, delivery, morale and environmental targets
- Complete scheduled work and training that is assigned
Our Compensation Package Includes:
Top Pay plus shift premiums, Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance starting your first day of employment, Career Advancement Opportunities, 401K Company match, Company paid Pension, Bonus’ throughout the year, Paid Holidays, Earn Vacation monthly, Birthday off with pay, Tuition Assistance for Associate, Spouse and Children, Company paid short term and long term disability plans, Company paid life insurance for Associate, spouse, and children, Optional supplemental life insurance, Health Club Reimbursement and much more.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer