Equipment Service Technician
- A work history of mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work and communicate within a Team environment
- Experience in casting or machining helpful but not required
- Availability to work any shift. This position is primarily on second shift but will involve covering first and third shift as needed.
- Maintenance of equipment- electrical/mechanical
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Preventative maintenance
Our compensation package includes:
- New compensation package
- Training program for Advancement
- Bonus Program
- CAPT offers an excellent compensation and benefit package, which includes Medical Insurance, Prescription Drug Card, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Pension Plan, Birthday off with pay, Health Club Membership, Performance Bonus, Employee Assistance Program, & Tuition Payment.
CAPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer